- Water usage is determined from your current reading 165,583 subtracted by your previous reading 160,057 equaling 5,526 gallons used.
- You can determine how long the billing period is by checking your previous date 3/30/18 and current date 4/27/18.The example shows this billing is for 28 days.
- Water, Sewer (if applicable), and Capital Improvement charges are located in this area. Depending on your service address you may show a different sewer charge, this example shows the City of East Peoria sewer and their additional sewer capital charge.
- Your charges are determined by multiplying your usage,
5,526 by our water rate $5.60 = $30.95
- If your usage is under 3,300 gallons for a month your charge will show the minimum Regular Charge of $18.48.
- Your Total Current Charges is the balance of your most recent charges.
- Your Past Balance is the balance from the previous month that has not yet been paid. This is your delinquent balance, which is subject for disconnection the second Tuesday of the month.
See below for a billing example: